Hello and invitation to our next AMA (Ask Me Anything) session

Hi everyone,

Anna here from Crossref. I just wanted to say hello and let you know that I’ll be the caretaker for this community. I usually keep busy at Crossref by helping members navigate all things Crossref, getting important feedback to improve our services, and explaining how rich metadata can make their content more discoverable. This is my first community forum experience, so please be patient with me. To make this community the best it can be I invite you to submit questions, answers, topics of interest, comments and feedback.

With that I’d also like to invite you to our next Ask Me Anything session for new members.

This hour-long session is designed for our newest members and users to drop-in and ask our team anything: from content registration and deposit support to specifics on Similarity Check, transferring titles, and updating your metadata. Or, anything in between.

The session will take place on Sep 21, 2020 11:00 am (London), 1:00 pm (Istanbul), 3:30 pm (Delhi), 10.00 am UTC. Register here.

Anna

2 Likes