Yes, we’re making an in-person splash at the Frankfurt Book Fair this year, and we can’t wait to meet you! Mark your calendars and find your way to Stand G100 in Hall 4.0.
Wondering why you should drop by our stand? Maybe you’re interested in the integrity of the scholarly record (ISR), or you’re eager to chat about community engagement and technical processes, exploring best practices/principles around metadata - including metadata health checks - or becoming a member of our community. Well, you’re in luck! Meet the people who’ll be at your service:
- Lena Stoll, Product Manager: Got questions about our groundbreaking products and services? Lena is your go-to.
- Kora Korzec, Head of Community Engagement & Communications: If future collaborations, event specifics, or case studies are on your mind, Kora can’t wait to talk to you.
- Kathleen Luscheck, Technical Support Specialist: Need help with tech? Kathleen will be there to assist.
- Amanda Bartell, Head of Membership: Amanda will make sure all your membership questions are answered.
- Luis Miguel Montilla, Technical Community Manager: Ever wondered about our API? He will be showcasing our API so bring your questions!
- Ed Pentz, Executive Director: If topics like Crossref strategy, Research Nexus, Principles of Open Scholarly Infrastructure (POSI), and ROR are your jam, Ed’s waiting for you.
- Madhura Amdekar, Technical Community Manager: Our specialist for large publishers and ISR. If you’re keen on discussing the publishing world, Madhura is your expert.
Interested in a deeper conversation? Book a 30-minute slot for an in-depth chat at our Stand G100 in Hall 4.0, or simply drop by to say ‘hi’! See you there!