Enable crossref link

Welcome
Request to activate a link

I followed the steps and requested a membership? I do not have a membership
I contacted the magazine but there was no response

I hope to help as soon as possible

Hello, and thanks for your question.

Can you give me a little more context? Are you a publisher? An editor? An author?

And, what kind of content are you trying to register?

Thanks,
Shayn

thanks for your quick reply.

Can you give me more context? Are you a publisher? finance audit? author?
I am a publisher
What type of content are you trying to record?
Scientific paper. I have the links but they don’t work

Can you give me an example of one of the links that you’re referring to?

[90].pdf (‏329.9 ‏ك.ب)

[89.pdf|attachment](upload://vXyZjp14ncM6nEQ2ojTctizrlyH.pdf) (‏322.1 ‏ك.ب)

[89.pdf|attachment](upload://vXyZjp14ncM6nEQ2ojTctizrlyH.pdf) (‏322.1 ‏ك.ب)

Thank you. I see the example article in the file 90.pdf. That article is published in the journal “Research journal of pharmaceutical, biological and chemical sciences.” (ISSN 0975-8585)

Some content from that journal has been registered by the Crossref member Research and Reviews, using their 10.33887 prefix.

Are you a representative of the organization Research and Reviews? And if so, you’re looking for guidance in registering additional DOIs for publications in that same journal, correct?

9090.pdf (‏74.2 ‏ك.ب)

I am a publisher and my work destination requests the link and the link is not working. An example of this is the recent PDF file

Okay, I see in that most recent file that you’re trying to resolve the DOI 10.33887/rjpbcs/2023.14.6.89

That DOI has not been registered. This is why you end up at a “DOI Not Found” page when you try to resolve it.

Are you from the company, Research and Reviews? If not, what is the name of the publisher that you work for, and what is your relationship to that journal?

Well, I see in this last file you are trying to solve DOI 10.33887/rjpbcs/2023.14.6.89
Yes it is
10.33887/rjpbcs/2023.14.6.90
This DOI has not been registered. That’s why you end up on a “DOI Not Found” page when you try to solve the problem.

Are you from the company, research and reviews? If not, what is the name of your publisher, and what is your relationship with that journal?
no. Ministry of Health in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
I presented my research to them and the publishing commission was paid

If you’re one of the authors of the paper which was assigned the DOI 10.33887/rjpbcs/2023.14.6.89 we unfortunately cannot help you directly. The current publisher of that journal “Research journal of pharmaceutical, biological and chemical sciences.” will need to contact us.

Unfortunately, he did not respond to us
But if there is a solution, please help me
If there are fees or anything else, you are willing to pay in order for the links to be released

It’s not a matter of fees. Our organizational structure and policies only permit the journal’s publishers to register their content with Crossref.

Research and Reviews is no longer a Crossref member. But I can try and reach out to the editorial contacts on the website for “Research journal of pharmaceutical, biological and chemical sciences” and see if I can get a response.

1 Like

That’s good, thanks for contacting them