Handshake_failure error in notifications

We’re digging in our end some more, I don’t believe it to be an SNI issue at this point. The operating system side of things, and java, all look healthy, but these things can be surprising.

If you need things working faster, while we’re still digging into this. You might consider enabling some other ciphers we support for tls 1.2.

Hello there, we are using the compatible ssl profile in google and we should have a lot of compatible ciphers, I’m not able to add any more so I don’t think that could help solve the issue

Hello, are there any news regarding this? or anything we can help you with to solve this issue?

Hi @gpinzon ,

Unfortunately, none of our other members using the notification callback service are experiencing this error, so, after discussing with our technical team, I have opened a research ticket within Gitlab so we can prioritize this investigation against other requests/work of that team. Beyond what Joel has previously suggested, we don’t have additional guidance at this time.

You can find the issue here: Handshake_failure error in notification callback service (#1703) · Issues · crossref / Issue Tracker · GitLab. Feel free to follow along and/or join the discussion there.

My best,
Isaac