How do i get prefix after i paid membership?

Hello. I have already paid for membership a week ago but i still didn’t receive any updates from crossref about the prefix. Please guide me since it is our first time to generate DOI… I have already read every notes but i did not find any prefix nor updates about my account credentials along with the prefix.

Hi there

Thank you for your message. I can confirm that we are in receipt of your membership fee payment and that your Crossref member account was activated on Friday 24 June. All registered contacts at your account should have received a ‘welcome’ email detailing your DOI prefix, providing information on setting up your depositor credentials, and giving other helpful details on how to get started with Crossref.

I’ve just re-sent this information to you and your team via the main application ticket on which we have been corresponding since you first submitted your application, but do let us know if this does not reach you, or if you have further questions as you get started.

We look forward to working with you!

Sal

Peringatan
Pengguna Perkhidmatan MyGovUC 2.0 adalah bertanggungjawab melindungi kerahsiaan data/maklumat Rahsia Rasmi Kerajaan. Adalah diingatkan agar pengguna sentiasa peka dengan SEMUA peraturan, arahan keselamatan dan pekeliling semasa yang berkuatkuasa bagi semua pengendalian data/maklumat Rahsia Rasmi Kerajaan yang berkaitan.