Request for feedback

Our latest schema update 5.4.0 is now available and we’ve commenced work on the next update, which will include adding support for the CRediT vocabulary to contributor roles, and making contrib. roles repeatable. I’d like to potentially fold some other contributor-centric changes into this update, but want to make sure these changes meet everyone’s needs.

Please comment directly in the linked document, or leave comments below with any feedback or questions:

Remodeling group / organization contributors

Hello,

I am a music librarian, researcher, and metadata specialist from Poland. I work with bibliographic metadata, especially MARC 21 and Dublin Core, and I also contribute to RILM, NUKAT and Pomeranian Digital Library.

I have recently joined the Crossref community because I would like to learn more about scholarly metadata, metadata quality, multilingual metadata, and metadata development. My background is mainly in music bibliography, special collections, and historical music publications, so Crossref is a new environment for me.

I would be very happy to learn from the community and, in time, contribute to metadata-related activities.

Best regards,

Marta :blush:

2 Likes

Hi @Marta.Walkusz ,

Welcome to the Community Forum! We’re looking forward to hearing your perspective on the issues discussed here. Do you have specific questions that we can help with?

Warm regards,

Isaac