Crossref has added a bunch of cool new features that will help improve the usability of Participation Reports, based on member feedback gathered by Anna Tolwinska (Member experience manager) during metadata health checks. We are excited to share our top 5 upcoming feature updates.
- Member search bar incorporated on the dashboard page. You will no longer need to go back to the Participation Reports homepage to find another member.
- Improvements to the member info card, where we fixed a bug with total registered content items and we’re investigating the display of alternative member names.
- Refining how you change the date range (Current, Backfile and All)
- Filtering by content-type has now been simplified into an easy to use tab UI.
- Open References have now been combined with References as a single readout.
We are focused on implementing the design updates by the end of 2021. If you have any questions or feedback don’t hesitate to contact us.
Participation Reports design update