Help, help! I need to know how to be indexed by Google Scholar

We are a publisher and an independent member of DOI, but it’s strange that we haven’t been indexed by Google Scholar.
We are currently connected to four universities that we want to collaborate with, and the graduation student journals of the students want to be placed with us, with approximately 400-600 articles per year
Do any kind-hearted brothers tell me what to do?
Is there any collaboration with Indonesian journal publishers!

Hi @QUAN - welcome to the Crossref Community Forum!

We don’t have a formal relationship with Google or Google Scholar, so registering your records with Crossref doesn’t necessarily guarantee inclusion there. But it does guarantee that any platform or tool can access our open metadata, so we recommend that you contact such search tools directly to request that they do so if they don’t already. Google Scholar has some guidelines and best practices here for webmasters interested in having their research outputs appear in Scholar search results that may be of interest to you.

I’m not sure if I understand your final question but I can confirm that many Indonesian publishers’ journals appear in Google Scholar.

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can help with.

—Collin

1 Like

We want to collaborate with publishers in Indonesia! Because the schools we collaborate with are all located in Indonesia

Thanks for letting us know. Can you tell us a little more about your organization?

Okay, my brother
You can send me an email to contact me!
My email address is: hassqp@foxmail.com

Hi @QUAN - thanks for your reply. It looks like your organization is already a member of Crossref which is great news! If you have any questions that you’d like to discuss off the public Forum regarding your membership please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at member@crossref.org.

—Collin

1 Like